Batman Evolution
Bienvenue à Gotham / Welcome to Gotham!

-Si tu veux profiter pleinement du forum et découvrir d'autres catégories, partager ta passion ou tout simplement faire ton curieux, rejoins nous vite en t'inscrivant dès maintenant!

-If you want to enjoy the whole forum and discover all the others threads or simply being curious, join us straight away !

A bientôt / See you soon.

Batdag, administrator.
Batman Evolution
Bienvenue à Gotham / Welcome to Gotham!

-Si tu veux profiter pleinement du forum et découvrir d'autres catégories, partager ta passion ou tout simplement faire ton curieux, rejoins nous vite en t'inscrivant dès maintenant!

-If you want to enjoy the whole forum and discover all the others threads or simply being curious, join us straight away !

A bientôt / See you soon.

Batdag, administrator.
Batman Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. Dc comics and Warner Bros all rights reserved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batcave LEGO custom...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batdag
Admin
Batdag

Batcave LEGO custom... Empty
PostSubject: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 0:43

Attention, ça fait mal aux yeux Shocked Shocked

Le lien avec TOUTES les photos affraid affraid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/co2pix/sets/72157629807394513/

Quote :
Bat Cave made by Wayne Hussey and Carlyle Livingston out of LEGO.

Wayne is the driving force behind BrickCon and I make mobile apps but I used to make models for films and other purposes.

Hi and welcome to my Flickr page! This Bat Cave was first displayed at Emerald City ComiCon in late March of 2012. It then made an appearance at Jet City Comic Show and then BrickCon 2012. After Wayne and I built it we took it to ECCC and then it sat quietly in my living room.

While at BrickCon 2012 my fellow SEALUG member, Andrew Becraft, extracted a promise that I would finally get off my butt and post these photos and videos. As soon as I did he posted on his website www.brothers-brick.com/ Shortly after that it went viral and now you are probably here because of that.

Some statistics:

We spent 400 hours each over three months building this. We started in Early January and finished in late March.

We estimate over 20,000 pieces but it's probably much more.

It weighs in at 100 pounds.

The entire roof lifts off and then the rest splits into three sections for ease of transport. See this shot: www.flickr.com/photos/co2pix/7073740123/ in/set-7215762980...

There are four LEGO Power Functions motors.

Everything currently works off of batteries but that may change.

Everything is LEGO except some of the lighting and two pieces related to the lighting.

Only one LEGO piece was harmed while creating this MOC. :-)

We have no idea how much it cost in LEGO and other materials.

If you want to see the mechanics working, be sure and see the videos in this set!

Thanks for stopping by,
Carlyle and Wayne

Back to top Go down
https://batmanevolution.forumotion.com
Tochiro

Tochiro

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 8:10

affraid les heures de tafs la dessus, ils ont même créé des véhicules.
Back to top Go down
joKer niKo

joKer niKo

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 12:17

Hallucinant !!!!
Back to top Go down
Batwill

Batwill

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 15:12

Excellent c'est vraiment le genre de truc que j'aimerai avoir chez moi, c'est une belle représentation de la batcave et ça ne prend pas énormément de place si tu la place dans un mur drunken
Back to top Go down
http://bat-will.tumblr.com/
Batdag
Admin
Batdag

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 20:06

oui les mecs ce sont gavés surtout qu'elle est vraiment comme on voudrait qu'elle soit ! le rêve drunken
Back to top Go down
https://batmanevolution.forumotion.com
Batwill

Batwill

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct - 21:22

Ça donne des idées drunken éléments qui bouge tout seul d'autres qui s'allument ralala je déborde d'idée drunken maintenant faut trouver la maison geek
Back to top Go down
http://bat-will.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batcave LEGO custom...   Batcave LEGO custom... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batcave LEGO custom...
Page 1 of 1